TV reporter shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A TV reporter, his brother and a friend were gunned down in Pakistan`s Sindh province Thursday night, a media report said on Friday.
Aurangzeb Tunio, reporter of a Sindhi news channel KTN, along with his brother and a friend, was fatally shot in Lalurounk town Thursday night, reported a newspaper.
Tunio was sitting in his office when a group of 20 armed men barged in and opened fire, killing him, his brother Rustam Tunio and friend Deedar Khaskheli.
Sources said that the killings could be the result of personal enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH