TV reporter shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A TV reporter, his brother and a friend were gunned down in Pakistan`s Sindh province Thursday night, a media report said on Friday.
Aurangzeb Tunio, reporter of a Sindhi news channel KTN, along with his brother and a friend, was fatally shot in Lalurounk town Thursday night, reported a newspaper.
Tunio was sitting in his office when a group of 20 armed men barged in and opened fire, killing him, his brother Rustam Tunio and friend Deedar Khaskheli.
Sources said that the killings could be the result of personal enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said