TV reporter shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A TV reporter, his brother and a friend were gunned down in Pakistan`s Sindh province Thursday night, a media report said on Friday.
Aurangzeb Tunio, reporter of a Sindhi news channel KTN, along with his brother and a friend, was fatally shot in Lalurounk town Thursday night, reported a newspaper.
Tunio was sitting in his office when a group of 20 armed men barged in and opened fire, killing him, his brother Rustam Tunio and friend Deedar Khaskheli.
Sources said that the killings could be the result of personal enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje