TV reporter shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A TV reporter, his brother and a friend were gunned down in Pakistan`s Sindh province Thursday night, a media report said on Friday.
Aurangzeb Tunio, reporter of a Sindhi news channel KTN, along with his brother and a friend, was fatally shot in Lalurounk town Thursday night, reported a newspaper.
Tunio was sitting in his office when a group of 20 armed men barged in and opened fire, killing him, his brother Rustam Tunio and friend Deedar Khaskheli.
Sources said that the killings could be the result of personal enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre