TV reporter shot dead in Pakistan
Islamabad: A TV reporter, his brother and a friend were gunned down in Pakistan`s Sindh province Thursday night, a media report said on Friday.
Aurangzeb Tunio, reporter of a Sindhi news channel KTN, along with his brother and a friend, was fatally shot in Lalurounk town Thursday night, reported a newspaper.
Tunio was sitting in his office when a group of 20 armed men barged in and opened fire, killing him, his brother Rustam Tunio and friend Deedar Khaskheli.
Sources said that the killings could be the result of personal enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire