UFOs caused Bhoja Air plane crash in Pakistan?
Islamabad: The Bhoja Air Boeing 737 crash in Pakistan on April 20 could have been caused by a UFO sighting by the pilot, unconfirmed reports say.
A Russian news report on the crash shows footage of three mysterious lights moving in formation, leading to speculation in the UFO community that blame for the tragic accident may lie with an extra-terrestrial craft, reported the Daily Mail.
The news report suggests that the pilot may have been distracted by the object and complained to the control tower at Islamabad Airport as he made his approach. The official reason, however, is that the plane’s fuel tanks exploded mid-air during a heavy thunderstorm, killing all 127 people on board. In a mayday call made moments before the disaster, the pilot reported that a fuel tank had caught fire and the plane was out of control. He asked controllers at Islamabad`s Benazir Bhutto international airport for help as he prepared for an emergency landing, saying he could see the roofs of homes but not the runway.
The Civil Aviation Authority said the aircraft had been properly positioned as it began its approach, but suddenly descended to 200 feet while still flying at 300 miles an hour. It then descended 50 feet more before its tanks exploded.
Given the violent storm lashing Islamabad during the accident, some experts have speculated that ``wind shear”,` sudden changes in wind that can lift or smash an aircraft into the ground during landing, may have been a factor.
Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has ordered a judicial investigation into the accident. Farooq Bhoja, head of Bhoja Air, has been put on the Exit Control List. Interior Minister Rehman Malik said, ``It is being said that the aircraft was quite old, so it has been ordered to investigate thoroughly the air worthiness of the Bhoja Air aircraft.``
``The causes will be investigated, whether it was any fault in the aircraft, it was lightning, the bad weather or any other factor that caused the loss of precious lives,`` he added. The plane`s flight data recording systems, key to any investigation, have been recovered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- After 22 months, NASA regains contact with sun-watching STEREO-B spacecraft!
- Parents, beware: Your lack of involvement might be making your child obese!
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to inaugurate BRICS meet on arbitration
- Raveena Tandon 'honoured' to receive award from Dharmendra
- Earthquake in Delhi is trending – Here's why