Jupiter, Moon to converge in conjunction
New Delhi: Sky gazers are in for a celestial treat as Jupiter and Moon will converge in a beautiful conjunction, an event which can be seen after sunset on Tuesday.
Conjunction, also known as appulse, is a phenomenon in
which celestial bodies appear near one another as seen from
The bright pair of Jovian planet and the moon can be seen
with naked eyes, Planetary Society of India General Secretary
N Sri Raghunandan Kumar said here today.
Both the Moon and the Jupiter will appear very near to
each other, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'