Jupiter, Moon to converge in conjunction
New Delhi: Sky gazers are in for a celestial treat as Jupiter and Moon will converge in a beautiful conjunction, an event which can be seen after sunset on Tuesday.
Conjunction, also known as appulse, is a phenomenon in
which celestial bodies appear near one another as seen from
The bright pair of Jovian planet and the moon can be seen
with naked eyes, Planetary Society of India General Secretary
N Sri Raghunandan Kumar said here today.
Both the Moon and the Jupiter will appear very near to
each other, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details