`Roswell UFO crash involved 2 alien spacecrafts`
New York: Almost exactly 65 years after the Air Force shot down conspiracy theories that an alien aircraft had crashed in Roswell, N.M., a retired lieutenant colonel has said that not only was the UFO real, but it wasn’t the only one.
According to the lieutenant colonel, the second crashed while on a recovery mission.
“There were actually two crashes at Roswell, which most people don’t know,” the New York Daily News quoted Richard French as telling the Huffington Post.
French, who was undergoing a test for the Air Force in nearby Alamagordo, N.M., in the summer of 1947, detailed what happened when a UFO supposedly flew over Roswell.
That fabled incident, which has launched decades of speculation over the existence of aliens among us, occurred in July of 1947, when the Air Force issued a press release describing the crash and recovery of a “flying disk.”
Though they later retracted that statement and clarified the object was a weather balloon, sceptics have never been convinced that item wasn’t in fact a UFO.
French claims the military covered up what happened, which was actually a “shootdown.”
Major Jesse Marcel from the Roswell Army Air Field with debris found 75 miles north-west of Roswell, N.M., in 1947. The debris was identified as that of a radar target.
“The first one was shot down by an experimental U.S. airplane that was flying out of White Sands, N.M., and it shot what was effectively an electronic pulse-type weapon that disabled and took away all the controls of the UFO, and that`s why it crashed,” he said.
“When they hit it with that electro-magnetic pulse — bingo! — there goes all their electronics and, consequently, the UFO was uncontrollable," he said.
French, who has had a long career military intelligence, said he heard about the incident from another officer.
According to him, his source, who remains nameless, told him what had happened and said another alien craft crashed close by just a few days later.
French suspects the alien beings who piloted the second UFO crashed while trying to recover the ship.
He also added fuel to the conspiracy theory fire by claiming he’d seen proof of the alien aircraft.
“I had seen photographs of parts of the UFO that had inscriptions on it that looked like it was in an Arabic language — it was like a part number on each one of them. They were photographs in a folder that I just thumbed through,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row