Minor short circuit at BJP meet
Madurai: A minor short circuit at the venue of the two-day conference of the BJP`s Tamil Nadu unit on Thursday gave some anxious moments to organisers before it was attended to, party sources said.
The incident happened when BJP President Nitin Gadkari was on the dais for the inaugural session of the `Tamarai Sangamam` event today, scheduled to be attended by senior leaders L K Advani and Sushma Swaraj, among others.
However, the short circuit was immediately attended to and BJP office-bearers said there was no need to panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'