Natarajan remanded to 15 days judicial custody
Thanjavur : Court in on Sunday remanded M
Natarajan, husband of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa`s
estranged aide Sasikala, arrested in a land grabbing case, to
15 days judicial custody.
Judicial Magistrate Murugan passed the remand order when
Natarajan was produced before him this morning.
Natarajan was arrested in Chennai yesterday on a complaint
filed by Ramalingam, a farmer here, accusing him of having
grabbed his 15000 sq.ft land.
Meanwhile, two more persons were arrested in connection
with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey detains almost 300 presidential guards: Official
- SC notice to EC on procedure for unseating lawmaker upon conviction
- Communal clash in Gujarat kills one
- IAF's AN-32 transport aircraft with 29 on board goes missing; massive search operation launched
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Cook, Root tons help hosts post 314/4 on Day 1