Natarajan remanded to 15 days judicial custody
Thanjavur : Court in on Sunday remanded M
Natarajan, husband of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa`s
estranged aide Sasikala, arrested in a land grabbing case, to
15 days judicial custody.
Judicial Magistrate Murugan passed the remand order when
Natarajan was produced before him this morning.
Natarajan was arrested in Chennai yesterday on a complaint
filed by Ramalingam, a farmer here, accusing him of having
grabbed his 15000 sq.ft land.
Meanwhile, two more persons were arrested in connection
with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar