Natarajan remanded to 15 days judicial custody
Thanjavur : Court in on Sunday remanded M
Natarajan, husband of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa`s
estranged aide Sasikala, arrested in a land grabbing case, to
15 days judicial custody.
Judicial Magistrate Murugan passed the remand order when
Natarajan was produced before him this morning.
Natarajan was arrested in Chennai yesterday on a complaint
filed by Ramalingam, a farmer here, accusing him of having
grabbed his 15000 sq.ft land.
Meanwhile, two more persons were arrested in connection
with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Seven killed in Mogadishu beach restaurant attack: Official
- Hungary to build second fence on border with Serbia to keep out migrants
- Curfew in several areas of Kashmir ahead of planned march
- No ''tech traces'' of American University attack found: Pakistan to Afghanistan
- Intex unveils Cloud Tread smartphone for multi-taskers at Rs 4,999