Natarajan remanded to 15 days judicial custody
Thanjavur : Court in on Sunday remanded M
Natarajan, husband of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa`s
estranged aide Sasikala, arrested in a land grabbing case, to
15 days judicial custody.
Judicial Magistrate Murugan passed the remand order when
Natarajan was produced before him this morning.
Natarajan was arrested in Chennai yesterday on a complaint
filed by Ramalingam, a farmer here, accusing him of having
grabbed his 15000 sq.ft land.
Meanwhile, two more persons were arrested in connection
with the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'