217 persons booked for inciting communal hatred
Bulandshahr: At least 217 persons were booked on Monday for allegedly fanning communal passion at a mahapanchayat of Hindu organisations in the district.
Those named accused in the case have been charged with delivering provocative speeches targeting a particular community at the mahapanchayat in Barauli village, SSP Gulab Singh said.
The mahapanchayat had been called to demand the arrest of the culprits in the recent clash between two communities at the village which had left a woman dead, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday