Conduct pending exam or face protest: B Ed student
Gorakhpur: B Ed students of St Andrew`s
and Maulana Azad colleges here held demonstrations, demanding
that their pending examination for the 2009-10 session should
be conducted immediately.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, to which the
two colleges were affiliated, had delayed the examinations
after alleged irregularities were found during admissions, a
university official said here.
The students yesterday agitated at the varsity premises,
demanding holding the examination latest by April 18 failing
which which they would again resort to protest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29