Constable commits suicide
Ghaziabad: An officer of the state armed forces allegedly committed suicide at Kavi Nagar area here, police said on Friday.
Constable Bramha Jeet of the 47th battalion of the PAC, was found hanging from a celling fan in his room by a neighbour`s child last night, police said.
No suicide note was, however, found, they said. The suspected motive for the act is family dispute, the police said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the authorities declared him dead on arrival. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!