Constable commits suicide
Ghaziabad: An officer of the state armed forces allegedly committed suicide at Kavi Nagar area here, police said on Friday.
Constable Bramha Jeet of the 47th battalion of the PAC, was found hanging from a celling fan in his room by a neighbour`s child last night, police said.
No suicide note was, however, found, they said. The suspected motive for the act is family dispute, the police said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the authorities declared him dead on arrival. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan