Constable commits suicide
Ghaziabad: An officer of the state armed forces allegedly committed suicide at Kavi Nagar area here, police said on Friday.
Constable Bramha Jeet of the 47th battalion of the PAC, was found hanging from a celling fan in his room by a neighbour`s child last night, police said.
No suicide note was, however, found, they said. The suspected motive for the act is family dispute, the police said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the authorities declared him dead on arrival. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'