Constable commits suicide
Ghaziabad: An officer of the state armed forces allegedly committed suicide at Kavi Nagar area here, police said on Friday.
Constable Bramha Jeet of the 47th battalion of the PAC, was found hanging from a celling fan in his room by a neighbour`s child last night, police said.
No suicide note was, however, found, they said. The suspected motive for the act is family dispute, the police said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the authorities declared him dead on arrival. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'