Constable commits suicide
Ghaziabad: An officer of the state armed forces allegedly committed suicide at Kavi Nagar area here, police said on Friday.
Constable Bramha Jeet of the 47th battalion of the PAC, was found hanging from a celling fan in his room by a neighbour`s child last night, police said.
No suicide note was, however, found, they said. The suspected motive for the act is family dispute, the police said.
The victim was rushed to a nearby hospital, where the authorities declared him dead on arrival. The body has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional