Constable found dead in police barracks
Varanasi (UP): A constable was found dead under mysterious circumstances at a police barracks here, officials said on Saturday.
Pawan Kumar (25) was found dead yesterday morning in the barracks at Katirav chowki in Phoolpur area where he had gone to sleep after completing his night duty, they said.
Kumar, a resident of Bhadaulia village, had been posted at Katirav since January.
The cause of the death is yet to be ascertained, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'
- Naxal killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh's Sukma