Constable found dead in police barracks
Varanasi (UP): A constable was found dead under mysterious circumstances at a police barracks here, officials said on Saturday.
Pawan Kumar (25) was found dead yesterday morning in the barracks at Katirav chowki in Phoolpur area where he had gone to sleep after completing his night duty, they said.
Kumar, a resident of Bhadaulia village, had been posted at Katirav since January.
The cause of the death is yet to be ascertained, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate