Engineering student dies as train runs over him
Ghaziabad: A 21-year-old engineering student
was killed after being hit by a train when he was strolling on
a railway track, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place at Modinagar area. Ayush Mishra,
a first year B Tech student of K N Modi engineering college,
was hit by Shalimar Express train late last night, they said.
According to police, Ayush had put on earphones and was
listening to music while walking on the railway track and
could not hear or see the train coming.
In a separate incident, an unidentified man was ran over
by Chhattishgarh Express while crossing the track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video