Engineering student dies as train runs over him
Ghaziabad: A 21-year-old engineering student
was killed after being hit by a train when he was strolling on
a railway track, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place at Modinagar area. Ayush Mishra,
a first year B Tech student of K N Modi engineering college,
was hit by Shalimar Express train late last night, they said.
According to police, Ayush had put on earphones and was
listening to music while walking on the railway track and
could not hear or see the train coming.
In a separate incident, an unidentified man was ran over
by Chhattishgarh Express while crossing the track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'