Engineering student dies as train runs over him
Ghaziabad: A 21-year-old engineering student
was killed after being hit by a train when he was strolling on
a railway track, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place at Modinagar area. Ayush Mishra,
a first year B Tech student of K N Modi engineering college,
was hit by Shalimar Express train late last night, they said.
According to police, Ayush had put on earphones and was
listening to music while walking on the railway track and
could not hear or see the train coming.
In a separate incident, an unidentified man was ran over
by Chhattishgarh Express while crossing the track.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Premier League: Clubs hope transfers don't take Brexit pounding
- From Modi to Obama, know which smartphones are used by top world leaders
- Rajnath Singh told by JD(U): Nothing will happen with verbal warnings
- Euro 2016: After 4-0 rout vs Hungary, Eden Hazard can't wait for Wales in quarters
- After a decade in international cricket, patient Liam Plunkett proud of 50-wicket landmark