Man commits suicide after wife deserts him
Ghaziabad: Depressed after his wife left him
over an altercation, a man allegedly committed suicide by
hanging himself from a ceiling fan , police said on Wednesday.
Rakesh (26) allegedly committed suicide last night after
his wife left for her parental house following an altercation
and refused to answer his calls, they said.
In his suicide note, Rakesh has stated that his wife was
not responsible for his death, said officials, adding the body
has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda