Man commits suicide after wife deserts him
Ghaziabad: Depressed after his wife left him
over an altercation, a man allegedly committed suicide by
hanging himself from a ceiling fan , police said on Wednesday.
Rakesh (26) allegedly committed suicide last night after
his wife left for her parental house following an altercation
and refused to answer his calls, they said.
In his suicide note, Rakesh has stated that his wife was
not responsible for his death, said officials, adding the body
has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16