Man commits suicide after wife deserts him
Ghaziabad: Depressed after his wife left him
over an altercation, a man allegedly committed suicide by
hanging himself from a ceiling fan , police said on Wednesday.
Rakesh (26) allegedly committed suicide last night after
his wife left for her parental house following an altercation
and refused to answer his calls, they said.
In his suicide note, Rakesh has stated that his wife was
not responsible for his death, said officials, adding the body
has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony