Man commits suicide after wife deserts him
Ghaziabad: Depressed after his wife left him
over an altercation, a man allegedly committed suicide by
hanging himself from a ceiling fan , police said on Wednesday.
Rakesh (26) allegedly committed suicide last night after
his wife left for her parental house following an altercation
and refused to answer his calls, they said.
In his suicide note, Rakesh has stated that his wife was
not responsible for his death, said officials, adding the body
has been sent for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray