Man stoned to death by son in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: In a gruesome incident, a
father was allegedly stoned to death by his son over a
property dispute, police said on Sunday.
Bishambhar (60), a resident of Kherikarmu village in
Prabudhnagar district, was stoned to death by his son Sandeep
before being strangulated with a cycle tube.
A case has been registered and hunt is on to nab the
absconding culprit, they said.
Meanwhile in another case, a 22-year-old youth Amit Kumar
hanged himself to death in Shamli town of Prabudhnagar
district, police said, adding that reasons behind the step are
yet to be known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister