Six-month-old baby dies after being raped
Agra: A six-month-old baby died after she was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Kukhthala village in this district, police said.
The baby girl was taken out on Monday night by a 26-year-old youth named Lohare, who used to visit the house frequently, police said.
After the accused did not return with the baby, the family went in search of the child and later filed a police complaint against him.
The baby`s body was yesterday found in a neighbouring village. She had apparetly apparently died due to excessive bleeding, police said, adding that the accused youth is still at large.
Agitated over the incident, the villagers blocked a highway and held a protest alleging inaction by police.
The blockade was lifted after an order was issued for the suspension of Kukhthala police staion in-charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 32: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab — As it happened...
- Non-veg food banned in Lucknow University campus, students term the decision as 'anti-Dalit'
- When Sachin Tendulkar's run-out against Pakistan triggered huge riot
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Canara Bank revises lending rates based on MCLR