UP: Engineering student commits suicide
Ghaziabad: A 23-year-old engineering student,
who went missing from his house following an argument with his father, was found dead at a railway track here, police said.
The youth, Chaman Lal, following a tiff with his father
left his house four days back and allegedly committed suicide
by jumping before a train yesterday, they said.
His mutilated body was found at the railway track by
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi