UP: Engineering student commits suicide
Ghaziabad: A 23-year-old engineering student,
who went missing from his house following an argument with his father, was found dead at a railway track here, police said.
The youth, Chaman Lal, following a tiff with his father
left his house four days back and allegedly committed suicide
by jumping before a train yesterday, they said.
His mutilated body was found at the railway track by
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security