UP: NH-24 to be six laned
Noida: National Highway-24 is to be widened from 4 lanes to 6 lanes for which tenders will be released this month by the National Highway Authority of India.
A 21-km stretch of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna would be widened in view of traffic problems faced by residents of Indirapuram and Noida, as per a decision taken at a meeting of the Authority here on Tuesday.
Additional Chief Executive Officer Pramanshu, who chaired the meeting, said that 5 underpasses would be constructed at regular intervals so that traffic from Noida can pass easily to Indirapuram and vice versa without going to NH-24.
The project will cost Rs 150 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account