UP: NH-24 to be six laned
Noida: National Highway-24 is to be widened from 4 lanes to 6 lanes for which tenders will be released this month by the National Highway Authority of India.
A 21-km stretch of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna would be widened in view of traffic problems faced by residents of Indirapuram and Noida, as per a decision taken at a meeting of the Authority here on Tuesday.
Additional Chief Executive Officer Pramanshu, who chaired the meeting, said that 5 underpasses would be constructed at regular intervals so that traffic from Noida can pass easily to Indirapuram and vice versa without going to NH-24.
The project will cost Rs 150 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi