UP: NH-24 to be six laned
Noida: National Highway-24 is to be widened from 4 lanes to 6 lanes for which tenders will be released this month by the National Highway Authority of India.
A 21-km stretch of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna would be widened in view of traffic problems faced by residents of Indirapuram and Noida, as per a decision taken at a meeting of the Authority here on Tuesday.
Additional Chief Executive Officer Pramanshu, who chaired the meeting, said that 5 underpasses would be constructed at regular intervals so that traffic from Noida can pass easily to Indirapuram and vice versa without going to NH-24.
The project will cost Rs 150 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Day after being sacked as AAP's Punjab convener, Sucha Singh Chhotepur calls for CBI probe
- Coal scam: Ex-Coal Secy says, don't want advocate whose fee I cannot pay; will face trial from jail
- Japan PM pledges to invest $ 30 billion in Africa by 2018
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit