UP: NH-24 to be six laned
Noida: National Highway-24 is to be widened from 4 lanes to 6 lanes for which tenders will be released this month by the National Highway Authority of India.
A 21-km stretch of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna would be widened in view of traffic problems faced by residents of Indirapuram and Noida, as per a decision taken at a meeting of the Authority here on Tuesday.
Additional Chief Executive Officer Pramanshu, who chaired the meeting, said that 5 underpasses would be constructed at regular intervals so that traffic from Noida can pass easily to Indirapuram and vice versa without going to NH-24.
The project will cost Rs 150 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police