UP: NH-24 to be six laned
Noida: National Highway-24 is to be widened from 4 lanes to 6 lanes for which tenders will be released this month by the National Highway Authority of India.
A 21-km stretch of NH-24 from UP Gate to Dasna would be widened in view of traffic problems faced by residents of Indirapuram and Noida, as per a decision taken at a meeting of the Authority here on Tuesday.
Additional Chief Executive Officer Pramanshu, who chaired the meeting, said that 5 underpasses would be constructed at regular intervals so that traffic from Noida can pass easily to Indirapuram and vice versa without going to NH-24.
The project will cost Rs 150 crore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis