Delhi tourist found dead in Uttarakhand
Uttarkashi: A tourist from Delhi was found dead on Thursday in his hotel room here, police said.
54-year-old Kishore who checked in at a city hotel a few days back did not come out of it till late on Thursday and the police was informed of the matter.
When police broke open the door, Kishore was found dead in his room, they said.
Prima facie, the tourist`s death does not seem to have occurred due to unnatural reasons, police said.
His family has been informed in Delhi and it is only after their arrival that a post mortem would be conducted, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?