Delhi tourist found dead in Uttarakhand
Uttarkashi: A tourist from Delhi was found dead on Thursday in his hotel room here, police said.
54-year-old Kishore who checked in at a city hotel a few days back did not come out of it till late on Thursday and the police was informed of the matter.
When police broke open the door, Kishore was found dead in his room, they said.
Prima facie, the tourist`s death does not seem to have occurred due to unnatural reasons, police said.
His family has been informed in Delhi and it is only after their arrival that a post mortem would be conducted, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog