Ukd: Brother-sister duo killed in road accident
Dehra Dun: A brother-sister duo from Delhi
was killed and three others injured when a car in which they
were travelling fell into a gorge in Uttarakhand`s Tehri
district on Wednesday, police said.
The mishap occurred when the driver of the car, on way to
Chamoli from Delhi, lost control over the vehicle and it fell
into the gorge at Mulya village in Devprayag area, they said.
While Hukum Singh Badwal (51) and his sister Jamuna Pal
(43) died on the spot, the man`s wife, brother-in-law and the
car driver were seriously injured.
In a separate incident, a man was killed and his cousin
injured when a car in which they were travelling fell into
Mandakini river at Agastmuni area in Rudraprayag district
yesterday, police said.
In another incident, one person died and another received
injuries after a truck carrying LPG gas cylinders fell into a
gorge at Pali-Bachheti village in Tehri district, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss