WB: Maoist posters on Kishenji in Junglemahal
Jhargram: Nearly four months after
the death of Maoist top leader Kishenji, the rebels pasted
several posters on the trees along the road from Dahijuri and
Parihati in West Midnapore district on Sunday.
The posters paid tributes to Kishenji who was killed in
an encounter with the joint forces in the adjacent Burishole
jungle on November 24, besides two other leaders.
Some posters ridiculed as `stage managed` the recent
surrenders of several senior Maoist leaders in the state.
Additional Superintendent of Police Alok Rajoria said
police were investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city