WB: Maoist posters on Kishenji in Junglemahal
Jhargram: Nearly four months after
the death of Maoist top leader Kishenji, the rebels pasted
several posters on the trees along the road from Dahijuri and
Parihati in West Midnapore district on Sunday.
The posters paid tributes to Kishenji who was killed in
an encounter with the joint forces in the adjacent Burishole
jungle on November 24, besides two other leaders.
Some posters ridiculed as `stage managed` the recent
surrenders of several senior Maoist leaders in the state.
Additional Superintendent of Police Alok Rajoria said
police were investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says