WB: Maoist posters on Kishenji in Junglemahal
Jhargram: Nearly four months after
the death of Maoist top leader Kishenji, the rebels pasted
several posters on the trees along the road from Dahijuri and
Parihati in West Midnapore district on Sunday.
The posters paid tributes to Kishenji who was killed in
an encounter with the joint forces in the adjacent Burishole
jungle on November 24, besides two other leaders.
Some posters ridiculed as `stage managed` the recent
surrenders of several senior Maoist leaders in the state.
Additional Superintendent of Police Alok Rajoria said
police were investigating the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie