West Bengal: Six killed in lorry-SUV collision
Kolkata: Six persons were killed and three others injured in a head-on collision between an SUV and a lorry in north Kolkata early Saturday.
The accident occurred when the SUV carrying nine persons from Murshidabad district to Howrah railway station collided with the lorry at the MG Road-Rabindra Sarani crossing at about 3 am, police said.
When the victims were brought to the hospital, six persons, including the driver of the SUV, were declared brought dead, they said.
The lorry driver fled after the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video