21 die in bus crash in western Mexico
Mexico City: Mexican authorities say a bus heading to a beach in western Mexico went off a cliff, killing at least 21 people.
Nayarit state government spokesman Sergio Canedo says another 29 people were injured in the accident today in the town of Tequepexpan.
Canedo says the passengers were vacationers from the northern state of Chihuahua who were heading to Guayabitos beach on Nayarit`s coast.
He said that investigators are still trying to determine what caused the bus to veer off the road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: All seats declared - BJP emerges as biggest gainer, bags 81 seats; Shiv Sena gets 84
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Big setback for Shiv Sena as BJP bags 81 seats in BMC
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway