Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women in order to humiliate them, claims Islamic professor
Washington: A female Islamic professor has claimed that Allah has allowed Muslim men to rape non-Muslim women in order to 'humiliate' them, report stated.
Suad Saleh, who is a professor from the renowned Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, made the claims during an interview to a TV channel.
According to The Inquisitr News report, in the video posted by LiveLeak, Saleh says that Allah has given the Muslim men a way to have sexual relations with slave women that is 'legitimate'.
Saleh suggests that the only time it is acceptable for Muslim men to enslave a woman for sexual purposes is during a 'legitimate war' between Muslims and their enemies such as that with Israel.
Therefore, the female Islamic professor says that enslaving Israeli women and raping them would be entirely acceptable and encouraged, states The Inquistr News report.
“The female prisoners of wars are ‘those whom you own.’ In order to humiliate them, they become the property of the army commander, or of a Muslim, and he can have sex with them just like he has sex with his wives,” reads the transcript of the interview provided by The Middle East Media Research Institute.
However, after her interview went viral many including members of Muslim community condemned her claims and termed them false propaganda of Islam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31