Anti-TSA activist alleges she was groped at US airport
New York: An anti-Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has claimed that a female security staff groped her vagina during a pat down at San Diego International Airport.
In the video posted on YouTube on Saturday, Ashley Jessica said that “she just touched my vagina. Seriously, that was not my upper thigh,” seconds after the female agent admittedly searched her groin area, the New York Daily News reported.
Jessica and her mother filmed their frisking after exercising their right to forgo the full body scanner.
The video shows the agent sliding her hand along the top of her breasts, then gliding her fingers across where her cleavage will be in a lower cut shirt.
Then she presses her hand between Jessica’s breasts, causing her to step backward, saying that the security officer touched her breasts.
The agent then tells her exactly how she plans to continue searching her breast area, asserting that if Jessica is not comfortable with that she will stop.
However, Jessica says that she doesn’t want the agent to touch her breasts; then the agent explains that if she is not allowed to continue touching Jessica, she will not be able to clear her to fly.
According to a TSA spokesperson, their primary objective is to stop people from bringing explosives on airplanes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?