Argentine commuter train slams into station, 99 injured
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Buenos Aires: An Argentinean passenger train on Saturday crashed into a Buenos Aires station leaving at least 99 people injured.
The train ended wedged between the Once Station’s floor and ceiling after it failed to stop arriving into the station.
It is yet to be ascertained what caused the crashed. Last year, a similar crash at the same station left 51 people dead.
Those injured were passengers waiting at the platform for the train’s arrival and were hurt by the shattered glass of the train which flew in all direction at the point of impact.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre