Argentine commuter train slams into station, 99 injured
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Buenos Aires: An Argentinean passenger train on Saturday crashed into a Buenos Aires station leaving at least 99 people injured.
The train ended wedged between the Once Station’s floor and ceiling after it failed to stop arriving into the station.
It is yet to be ascertained what caused the crashed. Last year, a similar crash at the same station left 51 people dead.
Those injured were passengers waiting at the platform for the train’s arrival and were hurt by the shattered glass of the train which flew in all direction at the point of impact.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed