Argentine commuter train slams into station, 99 injured
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Buenos Aires: An Argentinean passenger train on Saturday crashed into a Buenos Aires station leaving at least 99 people injured.
The train ended wedged between the Once Station’s floor and ceiling after it failed to stop arriving into the station.
It is yet to be ascertained what caused the crashed. Last year, a similar crash at the same station left 51 people dead.
Those injured were passengers waiting at the platform for the train’s arrival and were hurt by the shattered glass of the train which flew in all direction at the point of impact.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly