Armed man wearing ‘Romney mask’ robs US bank
Washington: An armed man in a Mitt Romney mask has robbed a Wells Fargo bank in Virginia, USA, according to a report.
The armed robber, wearing the Romney mask, methodically robbed all five tellers at the Virginia bank in suburban Washington, DC, the New York Daily News reports.
According to the report, the Romney robber, who also wore a Florida State sweatshirt, methodically collected cash from each of the five bank tellers before escaping the scene.
Police have asked staff at a Party City store behind the bank if anyone has recently bought one of the Romney masks on sale there, the report said.
In December 2010, another politically minded thief in a Hillary Clinton mask held up the same bank location in Sterling, Virginia, which was then a Wachovia branch, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?