Armed man wearing ‘Romney mask’ robs US bank
Washington: An armed man in a Mitt Romney mask has robbed a Wells Fargo bank in Virginia, USA, according to a report.
The armed robber, wearing the Romney mask, methodically robbed all five tellers at the Virginia bank in suburban Washington, DC, the New York Daily News reports.
According to the report, the Romney robber, who also wore a Florida State sweatshirt, methodically collected cash from each of the five bank tellers before escaping the scene.
Police have asked staff at a Party City store behind the bank if anyone has recently bought one of the Romney masks on sale there, the report said.
In December 2010, another politically minded thief in a Hillary Clinton mask held up the same bank location in Sterling, Virginia, which was then a Wachovia branch, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'