Assange making song on `new politics` with Puerto Rican band
London: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has revealed that his time in the Ecuadorean embassy in London is being spent by working on a song with Puerto Rican band Calle 13.
The former computer hacker has however not revealed if he will be the performer or the lyric composer, the Telegraph reports.
Assange said that he along with the band are making an interesting song about how internet and media in the new age has affected the political situations and claimed that the song is about a Latin American political group from Puerto Rico which has faced challenges with the US government.
According to the report, Assange had chosen staying in the embassy in a bid to escape an exile from Britain to Sweden following inquiries over alleged sex crimes.
Assange further claimed that he feared his move to Sweden might take him to US where he might be prosecuted for Wikileaks` releasing of several classified documents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested