Assange making song on `new politics` with Puerto Rican band
London: Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has revealed that his time in the Ecuadorean embassy in London is being spent by working on a song with Puerto Rican band Calle 13.
The former computer hacker has however not revealed if he will be the performer or the lyric composer, the Telegraph reports.
Assange said that he along with the band are making an interesting song about how internet and media in the new age has affected the political situations and claimed that the song is about a Latin American political group from Puerto Rico which has faced challenges with the US government.
According to the report, Assange had chosen staying in the embassy in a bid to escape an exile from Britain to Sweden following inquiries over alleged sex crimes.
Assange further claimed that he feared his move to Sweden might take him to US where he might be prosecuted for Wikileaks` releasing of several classified documents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!