Bahraini king says ‘terrorism has no religion’
Manama: Bahraini King Hamad Bin Eisa Al Khalifa has said terrorism has no religion and it has the same ugly face around the world.
He said that in Bahrain and in Boston, terrorists used pressure cookers to assemble their homemade bombs, which killed innocent people and injured hundreds.
According to Gulf News, in an interview with Nieman Foundation for Journalism at Harvard the king said that he himself wanted change for Bahrain.
He said that they all wanted change for the best of Bahrain, adding that “things are moving in the right direction” in the country.
He said that the country had a very successful Formula one event and the country benefited immensely from the economically.
However, he cautioned against taking for granted information posted online on Bahrain that suggests that “not much has changed”.
King Hamad rejected claims by some organizations in the West that no real change had occurred following the publication of a report by an international fact-finding panel he established in June 2011, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands