Belgium: 200 protesters detained outside NATO
Brussels: Police have detained about 200 protesters who tried to break into NATO headquarters to demand nuclear disarmament and the withdrawal of all the alliance`s forces in Afghanistan.
In a pre-announced action, the protesters of "NATO GAME OVER" stormed the fenced-off area around the headquarters in Brussels, but none got into the compound itself.
Belgian police chased the protesters around the fields and lined them up in large groups before they were taken away. The action came ahead of next month`s NATO summit in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune