Belgium: 200 protesters detained outside NATO
Brussels: Police have detained about 200 protesters who tried to break into NATO headquarters to demand nuclear disarmament and the withdrawal of all the alliance`s forces in Afghanistan.
In a pre-announced action, the protesters of "NATO GAME OVER" stormed the fenced-off area around the headquarters in Brussels, but none got into the compound itself.
Belgian police chased the protesters around the fields and lined them up in large groups before they were taken away. The action came ahead of next month`s NATO summit in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review