Bomb blast at Colombia police station
Bogota: A bomb has exploded at a
police station in southern Colombia, and two people are
The blast occurred last night at the police station in the
town of Orito.
Town official Rosa Ortega says there were reports that two
people were killed, including the wife of a police captain and
a boy. She says the number of dead and injured has not yet
The Colombian radio station Caracol reported 2 killed and
17 injured in the blast.
A radio reported that a person had thrown a package into
the station and had fled. It reported that most of the
injured were police.
The town is located in a region where rebels and drug
traffickers maintain a presence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir