Bomb blast at Colombia police station
Bogota: A bomb has exploded at a
police station in southern Colombia, and two people are
The blast occurred last night at the police station in the
town of Orito.
Town official Rosa Ortega says there were reports that two
people were killed, including the wife of a police captain and
a boy. She says the number of dead and injured has not yet
The Colombian radio station Caracol reported 2 killed and
17 injured in the blast.
A radio reported that a person had thrown a package into
the station and had fled. It reported that most of the
injured were police.
The town is located in a region where rebels and drug
traffickers maintain a presence.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her