Bomb blast at Colombia police station
Bogota: A bomb has exploded at a
police station in southern Colombia, and two people are
The blast occurred last night at the police station in the
town of Orito.
Town official Rosa Ortega says there were reports that two
people were killed, including the wife of a police captain and
a boy. She says the number of dead and injured has not yet
The Colombian radio station Caracol reported 2 killed and
17 injured in the blast.
A radio reported that a person had thrown a package into
the station and had fled. It reported that most of the
injured were police.
The town is located in a region where rebels and drug
traffickers maintain a presence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!