`Boston bomber returned from Russia with willingness to kill people`
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry has said Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev returned from Russia last year `with a willingness to kill people`.
Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, are suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings last week.
Kerry went on to say that democracies, including the United States, need to do a better job with young people, Politico reports.
According to the report, a senior State Department official said that Kerry was not trying to get ahead of investigators.
The official said that there is an ongoing investigation led by the FBI and the Secretary was simply expressing broad concern about radicalism rather than indicating any new information or conclusion about the individuals involved, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'