`Boston bomber returned from Russia with willingness to kill people`
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry has said Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev returned from Russia last year `with a willingness to kill people`.
Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, are suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings last week.
Kerry went on to say that democracies, including the United States, need to do a better job with young people, Politico reports.
According to the report, a senior State Department official said that Kerry was not trying to get ahead of investigators.
The official said that there is an ongoing investigation led by the FBI and the Secretary was simply expressing broad concern about radicalism rather than indicating any new information or conclusion about the individuals involved, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!