`Boston bomber returned from Russia with willingness to kill people`
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry has said Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev returned from Russia last year `with a willingness to kill people`.
Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, are suspected of carrying out the Boston bombings last week.
Kerry went on to say that democracies, including the United States, need to do a better job with young people, Politico reports.
According to the report, a senior State Department official said that Kerry was not trying to get ahead of investigators.
The official said that there is an ongoing investigation led by the FBI and the Secretary was simply expressing broad concern about radicalism rather than indicating any new information or conclusion about the individuals involved, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?