Briton killed by train after fight in station
London: A 22-year-old man was killed by a train following a fight at a station in Britain.
Three men have been quizzed on suspicion of murder after Ryan Harrison died following a confrontation with a group at the Guildford station, around 30 km from London, The Sun reported.
Harrison either fell or was pushed on to the track next to a train waiting at the platform, the report said.
He became trapped between the carriages and the platform - and was killed as the train pulled away from the station.
Two men, aged 19, were arrested after the incident. A third handed himself in to police.
The station was closed for most of Saturday night after the incident as a team of forensic officers scoured the site. It did not reopen fully until Sunday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried