Briton killed by train after fight in station
London: A 22-year-old man was killed by a train following a fight at a station in Britain.
Three men have been quizzed on suspicion of murder after Ryan Harrison died following a confrontation with a group at the Guildford station, around 30 km from London, The Sun reported.
Harrison either fell or was pushed on to the track next to a train waiting at the platform, the report said.
He became trapped between the carriages and the platform - and was killed as the train pulled away from the station.
Two men, aged 19, were arrested after the incident. A third handed himself in to police.
The station was closed for most of Saturday night after the incident as a team of forensic officers scoured the site. It did not reopen fully until Sunday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM