Briton killed by train after fight in station
London: A 22-year-old man was killed by a train following a fight at a station in Britain.
Three men have been quizzed on suspicion of murder after Ryan Harrison died following a confrontation with a group at the Guildford station, around 30 km from London, The Sun reported.
Harrison either fell or was pushed on to the track next to a train waiting at the platform, the report said.
He became trapped between the carriages and the platform - and was killed as the train pulled away from the station.
Two men, aged 19, were arrested after the incident. A third handed himself in to police.
The station was closed for most of Saturday night after the incident as a team of forensic officers scoured the site. It did not reopen fully until Sunday morning.
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Sania Mirza's autobiography titled 'Ace Against Odds' to hit stands in July
- Volcanoes erupted beneath ice sheet on Mars billions of years ago
- Uttarakhand crisis: SC grants Centre time till May 6 to clear stand on holding floor test
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!