China explosion: 2 killed, 26 injured
Beijing: Two people were killed and 26
others injured on Tuesday when a massive explosion destroyed a
biopharmaceutical plant in China`s central Hubei province.
A reaction kettle exploded due to excessive pressure,
causing a workshop to collapse at the Luyuan Biopharmaceutical
Plant in Wuhan city`s Jiangxia District in Hubei, firefighters
Two person were killed and 24 others injured. Television
pictures showed that plant and the surroundings were
Rescuers said the people buried in the debris were pulled
out, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The wounded have been rushed to hospital, among whom, two
suffered severe injuries, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most Germans fear terrorist attack after train axe assault: Poll
- My son didn't do anything wrong: Dayashankar Singh's mother
- Olympics 2016: Usain Bolt gunning for Russian ban at Rio; says move will scare drug cheats
- Video row: Speaker Mahajan hints at action even as Bhagwant Mann apologies
- Pakistan-origin British boxer Amir Khan says he will ruin Vijender Singh's career...