China explosion: 2 killed, 26 injured
Beijing: Two people were killed and 26
others injured on Tuesday when a massive explosion destroyed a
biopharmaceutical plant in China`s central Hubei province.
A reaction kettle exploded due to excessive pressure,
causing a workshop to collapse at the Luyuan Biopharmaceutical
Plant in Wuhan city`s Jiangxia District in Hubei, firefighters
Two person were killed and 24 others injured. Television
pictures showed that plant and the surroundings were
Rescuers said the people buried in the debris were pulled
out, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The wounded have been rushed to hospital, among whom, two
suffered severe injuries, the official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy