China explosion: 2 killed, 26 injured
Beijing: Two people were killed and 26
others injured on Tuesday when a massive explosion destroyed a
biopharmaceutical plant in China`s central Hubei province.
A reaction kettle exploded due to excessive pressure,
causing a workshop to collapse at the Luyuan Biopharmaceutical
Plant in Wuhan city`s Jiangxia District in Hubei, firefighters
Two person were killed and 24 others injured. Television
pictures showed that plant and the surroundings were
Rescuers said the people buried in the debris were pulled
out, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The wounded have been rushed to hospital, among whom, two
suffered severe injuries, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!