China-Russia relations at highest level: Putin
Moscow: President Vladimir Putin has said that the relations between China and Russia are at their highest level in history, Xinhua reported.
"Our relations have became one of the most important factors in the international affairs," Putin said at his annual press conference here Thursday.
Russia looks forward to developing joint projects in areas such as big-hull civilian aircraft manufacturing, he said, adding that the bilateral cooperation in investment and finance were also very promising.
He said the two sides have agreed that some part of their bilateral trade would be conducted in national currencies.
It was Putin`s eighth large conference as president and the first since his return to the Kremlin this May. In 2008, he had answered nearly 100 questions in the marathon press event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees