China-Russia relations at highest level: Putin
Moscow: President Vladimir Putin has said that the relations between China and Russia are at their highest level in history, Xinhua reported.
"Our relations have became one of the most important factors in the international affairs," Putin said at his annual press conference here Thursday.
Russia looks forward to developing joint projects in areas such as big-hull civilian aircraft manufacturing, he said, adding that the bilateral cooperation in investment and finance were also very promising.
He said the two sides have agreed that some part of their bilateral trade would be conducted in national currencies.
It was Putin`s eighth large conference as president and the first since his return to the Kremlin this May. In 2008, he had answered nearly 100 questions in the marathon press event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam