Five bodies found in vehicle in Guatemala
Guatemala City: The bodies of five people, including two women, were found Saturday inside a vehicle in Guatemala.
A Volunteer Firefighters` spokesperson told reporters that the five bodies were bound hand and foot, showed signs of torture and that "they were possibly suffocated inside the vehicle" that was parked in a poor neighbourhood in the city of Escuintla, 45 km south of Guatemala City.
The victims have not yet been identified and, according to a National Civil Police report, small amounts of cocaine, credit cards and cash were found inside the vehicle.
With an average of 16 homicides a day, Guatemala is considered one of Latin America`s most violent countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- After 22 months, NASA regains contact with sun-watching STEREO-B spacecraft!
- Parents, beware: Your lack of involvement might be making your child obese!
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to inaugurate BRICS meet on arbitration
- Raveena Tandon 'honoured' to receive award from Dharmendra
- Earthquake in Delhi is trending – Here's why