Five bodies found in vehicle in Guatemala
Guatemala City: The bodies of five people, including two women, were found Saturday inside a vehicle in Guatemala.
A Volunteer Firefighters` spokesperson told reporters that the five bodies were bound hand and foot, showed signs of torture and that "they were possibly suffocated inside the vehicle" that was parked in a poor neighbourhood in the city of Escuintla, 45 km south of Guatemala City.
The victims have not yet been identified and, according to a National Civil Police report, small amounts of cocaine, credit cards and cash were found inside the vehicle.
With an average of 16 homicides a day, Guatemala is considered one of Latin America`s most violent countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?