Five bodies found in vehicle in Guatemala
Guatemala City: The bodies of five people, including two women, were found Saturday inside a vehicle in Guatemala.
A Volunteer Firefighters` spokesperson told reporters that the five bodies were bound hand and foot, showed signs of torture and that "they were possibly suffocated inside the vehicle" that was parked in a poor neighbourhood in the city of Escuintla, 45 km south of Guatemala City.
The victims have not yet been identified and, according to a National Civil Police report, small amounts of cocaine, credit cards and cash were found inside the vehicle.
With an average of 16 homicides a day, Guatemala is considered one of Latin America`s most violent countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption