Five bodies found in vehicle in Guatemala
Guatemala City: The bodies of five people, including two women, were found Saturday inside a vehicle in Guatemala.
A Volunteer Firefighters` spokesperson told reporters that the five bodies were bound hand and foot, showed signs of torture and that "they were possibly suffocated inside the vehicle" that was parked in a poor neighbourhood in the city of Escuintla, 45 km south of Guatemala City.
The victims have not yet been identified and, according to a National Civil Police report, small amounts of cocaine, credit cards and cash were found inside the vehicle.
With an average of 16 homicides a day, Guatemala is considered one of Latin America`s most violent countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say