Four women among 7 killed in strikes on Gaza: Medics
Gaza City: Four women were among seven people killed in two incidents of Israeli tank shelling in southern and central Gaza on Wednesday, medics said.
Six people, three of them women, were killed in the southern city of Khan Yunis, and another woman killed in the central town of Deir al-Balah, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said.
Their deaths raised to 67 the total number of people killed on Wednesday, with another 180 people injured, he said.
Overall, some 1,296 Palestinians have been killed and more than 7,200 hurt since the Israeli operation began on July 8, Qudra`s figures show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you