Four women among 7 killed in strikes on Gaza: Medics
Gaza City: Four women were among seven people killed in two incidents of Israeli tank shelling in southern and central Gaza on Wednesday, medics said.
Six people, three of them women, were killed in the southern city of Khan Yunis, and another woman killed in the central town of Deir al-Balah, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said.
Their deaths raised to 67 the total number of people killed on Wednesday, with another 180 people injured, he said.
Overall, some 1,296 Palestinians have been killed and more than 7,200 hurt since the Israeli operation began on July 8, Qudra`s figures show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends