Four women among 7 killed in strikes on Gaza: Medics
Gaza City: Four women were among seven people killed in two incidents of Israeli tank shelling in southern and central Gaza on Wednesday, medics said.
Six people, three of them women, were killed in the southern city of Khan Yunis, and another woman killed in the central town of Deir al-Balah, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said.
Their deaths raised to 67 the total number of people killed on Wednesday, with another 180 people injured, he said.
Overall, some 1,296 Palestinians have been killed and more than 7,200 hurt since the Israeli operation began on July 8, Qudra`s figures show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan