Four women among 7 killed in strikes on Gaza: Medics
Gaza City: Four women were among seven people killed in two incidents of Israeli tank shelling in southern and central Gaza on Wednesday, medics said.
Six people, three of them women, were killed in the southern city of Khan Yunis, and another woman killed in the central town of Deir al-Balah, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said.
Their deaths raised to 67 the total number of people killed on Wednesday, with another 180 people injured, he said.
Overall, some 1,296 Palestinians have been killed and more than 7,200 hurt since the Israeli operation began on July 8, Qudra`s figures show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Know the final recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in a nutshell
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- RSS trained inmates of Jawahar Bagh: Ram Vriksh Yadav's 'security officer' to police
- India vs New Zealand: Indore gears up to host its first ever Test in upcoming series