I love you mom, wrote a kid before US school shooting
Newtown: In a heart-wrenching report coming from the United States, a little boy who died in the Connecticut shooting on Friday wrote a letter during the lockdown.
The letter stated: “I love you mom. I am happy and well, sorry for not being a good son and not being happy if I ever was. I love you in Heaven. – Brian”
The heinous incident did not only shock the international community but also brought tears to the eyes of US President Barack Obama, who choked on his words and spoke of his grief.
Authorities, meanwhile, scrambled to find answers to what prompted a heavily-armed young man to storm a Connecticut elementary school and gun down 28 people, including 20 children, in cold blood.
The children who were killed in Friday`s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown were said to be from 5 to 10 years old. Among the seven adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school`s principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach.
The shooter, identified by three law enforcement officials as 20-year-old Adam Lanza, also was killed, apparently by his own hand, CNN reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worms found in burgers from two Kentucky McDonald’s restaurants
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!