I love you mom, wrote a kid before US school shooting
Newtown: In a heart-wrenching report coming from the United States, a little boy who died in the Connecticut shooting on Friday wrote a letter during the lockdown.
The letter stated: “I love you mom. I am happy and well, sorry for not being a good son and not being happy if I ever was. I love you in Heaven. – Brian”
The heinous incident did not only shock the international community but also brought tears to the eyes of US President Barack Obama, who choked on his words and spoke of his grief.
Authorities, meanwhile, scrambled to find answers to what prompted a heavily-armed young man to storm a Connecticut elementary school and gun down 28 people, including 20 children, in cold blood.
The children who were killed in Friday`s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown were said to be from 5 to 10 years old. Among the seven adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school`s principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach.
The shooter, identified by three law enforcement officials as 20-year-old Adam Lanza, also was killed, apparently by his own hand, CNN reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj