I love you mom, wrote a kid before US school shooting
Newtown: In a heart-wrenching report coming from the United States, a little boy who died in the Connecticut shooting on Friday wrote a letter during the lockdown.
The letter stated: “I love you mom. I am happy and well, sorry for not being a good son and not being happy if I ever was. I love you in Heaven. – Brian”
The heinous incident did not only shock the international community but also brought tears to the eyes of US President Barack Obama, who choked on his words and spoke of his grief.
Authorities, meanwhile, scrambled to find answers to what prompted a heavily-armed young man to storm a Connecticut elementary school and gun down 28 people, including 20 children, in cold blood.
The children who were killed in Friday`s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown were said to be from 5 to 10 years old. Among the seven adults killed were Dawn Hochsprung, the school`s principal, and school psychologist Mary Sherlach.
The shooter, identified by three law enforcement officials as 20-year-old Adam Lanza, also was killed, apparently by his own hand, CNN reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal