Iran condemns bomb attacks in Pakistan
Tehran: Iran has strongly condemned the bomb attacks in Pakistan that left hundreds killed and many more injured, Xinhua reported Saturday.
At least 116 people were killed and 235 others injured in four blasts in Pakistan Thursday. Three blasts hit Quetta city in Balochistan province, bordering Afghanistan and Iran, while another occurred in Swat Valley in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Condemning the attacks, an Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson said the main objective of the organised and Zionist plot was to inflame sectarian strife among Pakistanis, particularly between Shiite and Sunni citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'