Iran condemns bomb attacks in Pakistan
Tehran: Iran has strongly condemned the bomb attacks in Pakistan that left hundreds killed and many more injured, Xinhua reported Saturday.
At least 116 people were killed and 235 others injured in four blasts in Pakistan Thursday. Three blasts hit Quetta city in Balochistan province, bordering Afghanistan and Iran, while another occurred in Swat Valley in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Condemning the attacks, an Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson said the main objective of the organised and Zionist plot was to inflame sectarian strife among Pakistanis, particularly between Shiite and Sunni citizens.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed