Iran could work with US in Iraq if nuclear talks succeed: Rouhani aide
Tehran: A top Iranian official said Wednesday that Tehran could consider working with the United States over the crisis in Iraq if talks on its nuclear programme are successful.
Asked about possible cooperation in Iraq, President Hassan Rouhani`s chief of staff Mohammad Nahavandian told reporters in Oslo that the nuclear talks were a "test for confidence building".
"If that comes to a final resolution, then there might be opportunities for other issues to be discussed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss