Iran could work with US in Iraq if nuclear talks succeed: Rouhani aide
Tehran: A top Iranian official said Wednesday that Tehran could consider working with the United States over the crisis in Iraq if talks on its nuclear programme are successful.
Asked about possible cooperation in Iraq, President Hassan Rouhani`s chief of staff Mohammad Nahavandian told reporters in Oslo that the nuclear talks were a "test for confidence building".
"If that comes to a final resolution, then there might be opportunities for other issues to be discussed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning