Iran could work with US in Iraq if nuclear talks succeed: Rouhani aide
Tehran: A top Iranian official said Wednesday that Tehran could consider working with the United States over the crisis in Iraq if talks on its nuclear programme are successful.
Asked about possible cooperation in Iraq, President Hassan Rouhani`s chief of staff Mohammad Nahavandian told reporters in Oslo that the nuclear talks were a "test for confidence building".
"If that comes to a final resolution, then there might be opportunities for other issues to be discussed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere