Iran to meet UN nuke agency next month: Diplomats
Vienna: Diplomats say that officials from Iran and the UN nuclear watchdog will meet in Tehran next month in an attempt to restart stalled nuclear talks.
Such a meeting would be the first since early summer. The talks have been halted over Iran`s reluctance to grant access to sites that the UN nuclear agency suspects could have been used in secret work on nuclear weapons.
Iran denies any such work, and says all of its nuclear activities are for peaceful purposes.
The diplomats demanded anonymity today because they were not authorised to divulge the information ahead of the official announcement by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report