Iran to meet UN nuke agency next month: Diplomats
Vienna: Diplomats say that officials from Iran and the UN nuclear watchdog will meet in Tehran next month in an attempt to restart stalled nuclear talks.
Such a meeting would be the first since early summer. The talks have been halted over Iran`s reluctance to grant access to sites that the UN nuclear agency suspects could have been used in secret work on nuclear weapons.
Iran denies any such work, and says all of its nuclear activities are for peaceful purposes.
The diplomats demanded anonymity today because they were not authorised to divulge the information ahead of the official announcement by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000