Iran to meet UN nuke agency next month: Diplomats
Vienna: Diplomats say that officials from Iran and the UN nuclear watchdog will meet in Tehran next month in an attempt to restart stalled nuclear talks.
Such a meeting would be the first since early summer. The talks have been halted over Iran`s reluctance to grant access to sites that the UN nuclear agency suspects could have been used in secret work on nuclear weapons.
Iran denies any such work, and says all of its nuclear activities are for peaceful purposes.
The diplomats demanded anonymity today because they were not authorised to divulge the information ahead of the official announcement by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read