Iraq: ‘Roadside bomb kills 3 soldiers’
Baghdad: A roadside bombing in northern Iraq has killed three soldiers, officials said on Saturday.
Two security officials say the bomb exploded at noon today, hitting an Iraqi army patrol in Badoush.
The town is about 20 kilometres northwest of Mosul, Iraq`s third-largest city and a former al Qaeda stronghold.
Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to release the information.
The level of violence has dropped dramatically in Iraq, although deadly attacks on security forces and civilians are still common.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you