ISIS commander killed by Iraqi women forced into sex slavery
Mosul: A senior Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) commander, Abu Anas, was killed by an Iraqi women who was forced into sex slavery by him.
Anas was shot dead by the women who belonged to the the Yazidi-Kurdish minority, according to a report in Mirror which quoted Iraqi satellite TV network Alsumaria News.
It has been revealed that the women was forced into sex slavery by the militant and later given as a “gift” to his followers.
Several horrifying reports of Yazidi women and girls being forced into sex slavery have been revealed.
The extremist group is said to be publishing pamphlets with price list for captured women and kids who are sold to fighters and affluent Middle Easterners.
According to a report in The Bloomberg, a UN envoy named Zainab Bangura claimed having seen a copy of the ISIS price list in April on an Iraq trip and revealed that the kids as young as one-year-old, fetch the highest price, while girls over 20 are sold for lesser price.
The jihadist group has pegged the prices for boys and girls aged 1 to 9 are equal to about $165 in Iraqi dinars, while adolescent girls are worth $124 each, Bangura said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested