Israeli air strikes kill four in Gaza: Medics
Gaza: Israel's massive air and ground offensive on the Gaza Strip Tuesday killed four Palestinians, including two electricity workers, medics said.
Gaza health ministry's spokesperson Ashraf al-Qedra told reporters that an Israeli war jet bombed a car in Gaza city's neighbourhood of al-Tuffah, killing two people in the vehicle, Xinhua reported.
He also said two Palestinian workers, who worked for the Gaza electricity corporation, were killed when an Israeli war jet missile struck their car in northern Gaza Strip refugee camp of Jabalia.
Earlier Tuesday, 10 Palestinians were injured in separate Israeli air strikes that targeted three houses in southern and eastern Gaza city, and three of them are in critical condition, he added.
Overnight and early Tuesday, the Israeli war jets carried out a series of intensive air strikes all over the Gaza Strip, including another residential tower having 13 storeys in Gaza city's downtown.
The high-rise, called al-Basha high-rise, which includes offices of dentists, lawyers, media production and journalists was struck early Tuesday.
Meanwhile, the health ministry said the death toll since the beginning of the offensive on the Gaza Strip in July 8 has reached 2,137, while a total of 11,100 were wounded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Bank employees to go on strike on Friday, services to be hit
- Avg 49 days of employment generated in 2015-16 under MGNREGA: Govt
- Turkey`s post-coup purge: almost 16,000 detained, 50,000 fired
- Death sentences upheld for six Jamaatul Mujahideen Bangladesh militants in 2005 bombings
- Oh Air India! 11,000 flights rescheduled, 16,000 flights delayed till June 2016