Israeli airstrike kills eight in Gaza
Gaza: At least eight people were killed and 10 injured Saturday in an Israeli airstrike on the Gaza Strip, taking the toll in Gaza since the beginning of an Israeli offensive July 8 to 878.
On Saturday, eight people, including four children, died in their house in the southern Gaza Strip city of Khan Younis, medics told Xinhua.
On Friday, five people were killed in separate airstrikes in Gaza City.
Israel too has lost 30 civilians and soldiers.
Earlier Saturday, Hamas other Palestinian factions agreed to a 12-hour halt of fighting proposed by the UN.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test