Israeli soldier killed in firing at Lebanon border: Report
Zee Media Bureau
Beirut: An Israeli soldier was killed on Sunday after being shot at the Lebanon border, Israeli officials said.
The injured soldier was rushed to the hospital where he succumbed to his injuries, as per a CNN news report.
The soldier was a sniper and a member of the Lebanese Armed Force.
The Lebanese National News Agency reportedly said that the Army troops opened fire on Israeli soldiers near the border.
Meetings between commanders from both sides with the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL), is taking place to discuss the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress