Khalifa orders releasing 103 Egyptian prisoners
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered to release 103 Egyptian prisoners, who were sentenced in different cases.
The president also pledged to settle their financial obligations as a result of enforcing those sentences.
The pardon underlines the UAE president`s keenness to offer the released prisoners an opportunity to start a new life and alleviate suffering of their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?