Khalifa orders releasing 103 Egyptian prisoners
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered to release 103 Egyptian prisoners, who were sentenced in different cases.
The president also pledged to settle their financial obligations as a result of enforcing those sentences.
The pardon underlines the UAE president`s keenness to offer the released prisoners an opportunity to start a new life and alleviate suffering of their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred