Khalifa orders releasing 103 Egyptian prisoners
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has ordered to release 103 Egyptian prisoners, who were sentenced in different cases.
The president also pledged to settle their financial obligations as a result of enforcing those sentences.
The pardon underlines the UAE president`s keenness to offer the released prisoners an opportunity to start a new life and alleviate suffering of their families.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!