Letter bomb intercepted at Rome tax agency: Report
Rome: A letter bomb sent to a Rome tax
collection office was intercepted on Thursday, a week after a
first bomb exploded, nearly blinding the director who opened
it, Italian media reported.
"Bomb disposal experts were called in after a suspect
package was reported at the Equitalia office," a police
spokesman said. The experts were still examining the package
and had found "dark powder inside," he said.
An Italian far-left group claimed responsibility for
the letter bomb last week that wounded the tax collection
company`s director, following a first foiled attack on the
head of Deutsche Bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29