Letter bomb intercepted at Rome tax agency: Report
Rome: A letter bomb sent to a Rome tax
collection office was intercepted on Thursday, a week after a
first bomb exploded, nearly blinding the director who opened
it, Italian media reported.
"Bomb disposal experts were called in after a suspect
package was reported at the Equitalia office," a police
spokesman said. The experts were still examining the package
and had found "dark powder inside," he said.
An Italian far-left group claimed responsibility for
the letter bomb last week that wounded the tax collection
company`s director, following a first foiled attack on the
head of Deutsche Bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH