Letter bomb intercepted at Rome tax agency: Report
Rome: A letter bomb sent to a Rome tax
collection office was intercepted on Thursday, a week after a
first bomb exploded, nearly blinding the director who opened
it, Italian media reported.
"Bomb disposal experts were called in after a suspect
package was reported at the Equitalia office," a police
spokesman said. The experts were still examining the package
and had found "dark powder inside," he said.
An Italian far-left group claimed responsibility for
the letter bomb last week that wounded the tax collection
company`s director, following a first foiled attack on the
head of Deutsche Bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9: This Video reveals how well does Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma know his team-mates!
- Indian small cars to benefit from Sri Lanka import duty changes
- Pakistan bans contraceptive advertisements on TV, radio
- Janet Yellen says Fed rate hike likely appropriate in coming months
- Nico Hulkenberg, Sergio Perez provide qualifying boost for Force India