Letter bomb intercepted at Rome tax agency: Report
Rome: A letter bomb sent to a Rome tax
collection office was intercepted on Thursday, a week after a
first bomb exploded, nearly blinding the director who opened
it, Italian media reported.
"Bomb disposal experts were called in after a suspect
package was reported at the Equitalia office," a police
spokesman said. The experts were still examining the package
and had found "dark powder inside," he said.
An Italian far-left group claimed responsibility for
the letter bomb last week that wounded the tax collection
company`s director, following a first foiled attack on the
head of Deutsche Bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city