London-bound BA plane makes emergency landing
London: An airport official says a British Airways jet travelling from Houston to London has been forced to make an emergency landing at an airport in Wales.
Cardiff Airport spokeswoman Cassie Houghton says the Boeing 747 landed at about 10:45 today morning.
British Airways said in a statement that the pilot diverted the plane to Cardiff "after indications of a potential technical problem" but that the flight landed normally.
The company said that engineers are assessing the aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Kejriwal, Mamata to attend Mother Teresa's canonization in Rome on Sept 4
- Flood situation worsens in Assam; Uttarakhand experiences intermittent rain
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Two women assaulted at Madhya Pradesh railway station for carrying beef
- Memorial for India's 'missile man': Naidu, Parrikar unveil statue of APJ Abdul Kalam in Rameswaram