London-bound BA plane makes emergency landing
London: An airport official says a British Airways jet travelling from Houston to London has been forced to make an emergency landing at an airport in Wales.
Cardiff Airport spokeswoman Cassie Houghton says the Boeing 747 landed at about 10:45 today morning.
British Airways said in a statement that the pilot diverted the plane to Cardiff "after indications of a potential technical problem" but that the flight landed normally.
The company said that engineers are assessing the aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video