London-bound BA plane makes emergency landing
London: An airport official says a British Airways jet travelling from Houston to London has been forced to make an emergency landing at an airport in Wales.
Cardiff Airport spokeswoman Cassie Houghton says the Boeing 747 landed at about 10:45 today morning.
British Airways said in a statement that the pilot diverted the plane to Cardiff "after indications of a potential technical problem" but that the flight landed normally.
The company said that engineers are assessing the aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees