London-bound BA plane makes emergency landing
London: An airport official says a British Airways jet travelling from Houston to London has been forced to make an emergency landing at an airport in Wales.
Cardiff Airport spokeswoman Cassie Houghton says the Boeing 747 landed at about 10:45 today morning.
British Airways said in a statement that the pilot diverted the plane to Cardiff "after indications of a potential technical problem" but that the flight landed normally.
The company said that engineers are assessing the aircraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?