Madonna to strip if Obama wins 2nd term
Washington: Madonna has said that she’ll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance Monday night to vote for President Obama because he is a “black Muslim.”
“Y’all better vote for f** Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?” Fox News quoted her as saying.
“We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that’s some amazing s**,” she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal “Obama” stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: ‘When Obama is in the White House for a second term I``ll take it all off’.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling