Madonna to strip if Obama wins 2nd term
Washington: Madonna has said that she’ll strip onstage if Obama wins a second term as the US president.
The 54-year-old singer asked everyone in the audience of her Washington, DC performance Monday night to vote for President Obama because he is a “black Muslim.”
“Y’all better vote for f** Obama, OK? For better or for worse, all right?” Fox News quoted her as saying.
“We have a black Muslim in the White House! Now that’s some amazing s**,” she said.
The pop queen also stripped down to her bra to reveal “Obama” stenciled in big letters on her back, before promising: ‘When Obama is in the White House for a second term I``ll take it all off’.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj