Moderate quake shakes northwest China
Beijing: A 5.1-magnitude earthquake struck northwest China`s Qinghai Province Wednesday.
The quake struck Zadoi County in Yushu Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture at 17:27 (Beijing Time), the China Earthquake Networks Center said.
The epicentre was at a depth of 20 km, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested