Now, wear your baggage to save extra charges on flights
London: Want to avoid paying extra baggage charges on flights? Put on this `wearable` suitcase!
An Irishman has come up with a bizarre new "wearable luggage" that can hold a total of 15kg of luggage and can help you beat the baggage charges levied by budget airlines.
Engineer John Power has invented a coat, priced at 56 pounds, which is made of light but strong polyester and has 14 variously sized pockets that can hold a total of 15 kg of luggage, the `Daily Mail` reported.
After boarding, the dress called Jaktogo can be folded up and carried as a shoulder bag.
Power, 57, said that he travels twice a week using budget airlines.
Though the budget airlines` advertised ticket prices are often low, most of them charge extra for hold luggage.
However, they allow passengers to take one piece of hand luggage on board for free.
They also allow jackets or coats ? So Power`s invention allows travelers to by-pass the charges altogether, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender