Now, wear your baggage to save extra charges on flights
London: Want to avoid paying extra baggage charges on flights? Put on this `wearable` suitcase!
An Irishman has come up with a bizarre new "wearable luggage" that can hold a total of 15kg of luggage and can help you beat the baggage charges levied by budget airlines.
Engineer John Power has invented a coat, priced at 56 pounds, which is made of light but strong polyester and has 14 variously sized pockets that can hold a total of 15 kg of luggage, the `Daily Mail` reported.
After boarding, the dress called Jaktogo can be folded up and carried as a shoulder bag.
Power, 57, said that he travels twice a week using budget airlines.
Though the budget airlines` advertised ticket prices are often low, most of them charge extra for hold luggage.
However, they allow passengers to take one piece of hand luggage on board for free.
They also allow jackets or coats ? So Power`s invention allows travelers to by-pass the charges altogether, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!